DAY 1: CLASSROOM 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
· Classroom location: Briar Rabbit Shooting Sports, 2949 Granger Hill Road, Zanesville, Ohio 43701.
· Class starts promptly at 8:00 AM. You must be present for 100% of the course to pass.
· Bring a valid driver’s license or state I.D.
· Do not bring any ammunition to the classroom. Everything and everyone entering the facility is subject to search. We will be handling firearms in the classroom and these measures are necessary for everyone’s safety.
· You will need a serviceable firearm and a minimum of 2 magazines for semi-auto or 2 speed loaders for revolver, 3 preferred. When you arrive, DO NOT, take your firearm out of your vehicle until directed to do so. You will also need a belt, belt holster, no cross draw or shoulder holsters will be permitted, a magazine pouch or speed loader pouch. All firearms must be empty with the action open [slide back or cylinder open] secured with a lock and placed inside a suitable gun case.
· A firearms instructor and/or safety officer will inspect all firearms upon entering the classroom/range facility. Any firearm deemed to be unacceptable by OPPTILLC will not be permitted in the classroom or on the range. OPPTILLC does have firearms for rent if needed. Student must inform OPPTILLC when filling out registration form if a firearm is needed. Cost to rent a firearm is $50.00 cash/credit card payable first day of class. A right handed holster and magazine pouch with 2 magazines/ speed loaders will be provided. The student must provide his/her own belt plus 9mm/ or 38 caliber ammunition for the firearm. Cost for course $160.00.
· We will take a ten-minute break every hour and a 1 hour lunch break at 1:00 PM. There are restaurants in the area. You may want to bring your lunch and snacks. OPPTILLC will have coffee and bottled water, sodas and snacks sold inside clubhouse.
Day 2: CLASSROOM/ RANGE 8:00 AM- 7:00 PM
· Classroom/range location: Briar Rabbit Shooting Sports, 2949 Granger Hill Road, Zanesville, Ohio 43701.
· We will be in the classroom until 10:00 AM, 1 hour lunch break at 1:00 PM. This is an outdoor range please dress appropriately for the weather, training will take place except for lightning, golf ball size hail or high winds.
· Everyone must have eye and ear protection and a baseball style cap.
· You will need a minimum of 200 rounds of ammunition, 250 preferred.
**Students failing to show for class without 72 hours notice may be billed 100% for class**
· Again OPPTILLC does not supply ammunition any longer due to liability issues.
· YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED FOR A CLASS UNTILL YOU COMPLETE AND SUBMIT A REGISTRATION FORM.
Please contact me with any questions at 614-736-0840 or Email me at Opptillc@gmail.com
TRAIN FOR A FIGHT
You are not registered until you complete and submit registration form.